Nursing and Midwifery
Nominations for the 2017 awards have now closed
The NT Nursing and Midfwifery Excellence Awards recognise outstanding nurses and midwives who go above and beyond to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of Territorians.
Nominations for nurses and midwives are assessed against the following award criteria:
- demonstrate exceptional practice
- made significant contributions or achievements in 2016
- display strong leadership or management in their chosen field
- made important contributions over their career.
- 1st Year Graduate Nurse/Midwife of the Year
- Excellence in Aged, Disability and Residential Nursing
- Excellence in Alcohol and Other Drugs Nursing
- Excellence in Enrolled Nursing
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Education and/or Research
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Hospital Care
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Leadership
- Excellence in Mental Health Nursing
- Excellence in Midwifery
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Primary and Community Health
- Excellence in Remote Health Nursing/Midwifery
- Team Award for Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery (NEW)
- Client Appreciation Award for Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery (NEW)
For more information on the award criteria, categories and nomination process, please download the Information Pack.