Nursing and Midwifery
Nominations for the 2018 awards have now closed.
The NT Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards recognise outstanding nurses and midwives who inspire, drive and achieve excellence, making a difference to the health and wellbeing of Territorians.
Nominations for nurses and midwives are assessed against the following award criteria:
- demonstrate exceptional practice
- made significant contributions or achievements in 2017-18
- display strong leadership or management in their chosen field
- made important contributions over their career.
- 1st Year Graduate Nurse/Midwife of the Year
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Education and/or Research
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Hospital Care
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Leadership
- Excellence in Mental Health and/or Alcohol and Other Drugs Nursing
- Excellence in Midwifery
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Primary and Community Health
- Excellence in Remote Primary Health Care Nursing/Midwifery
- Team Award for Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery
- Client Appreciation Award for Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery