Nursing and Midwifery
Nominations must be submitted by 5.00pm Friday 3 March 2017
Do you know a Territory nurse or midwife who delivers outstanding care and goes above and beyond to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of Territorians?
Nominate them for this year’s NT Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards and give them the recognition they deserve!
Nominations are encouraged for nurses and midwives who:
- demonstrate exceptional practice
- made significant contributions or achievements in 2016
- display strong leadership or management in their chosen field
- made important contributions over their career.
Award Categories and Nominations
Select the award category you would like to nominate a nurse or midwife for by clicking on the appropriate button below to begin your nomination. Please note that information in these forms cannot be saved so be sure to have all your information ready before you begin the nomination.
For more information on the award criteria, categories and nomination process, please download the Information Pack.
- 1st Year Graduate Nurse/Midwife of the Year
- Excellence in Aged, Disability and Residential Nursing
- Excellence in Alcohol and Other Drugs Nursing
- Excellence in Enrolled Nursing
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Education and/or Research
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Hospital Care
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Leadership
- Excellence in Mental Health Nursing
- Excellence in Midwifery
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Primary and Community Health
- Excellence in Remote Health Nursing/Midwifery
- Team Award for Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery (NEW)
- Client Appreciation Award for Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery (NEW)